I have seen a few post like this and because I am a new blogger, my readers know little about myself. For this post I wanted to share some information that you probably did not know, so you can get to know the person behind the computer screen. Then I promise to stray away from the list post for awhile. 😉
- When I was 10 I fell out of a tree house. I broke my left femur and right arm, which lead me to having a 6 inch plate and 8 screws in my leg. Breaking my femur also caused my leg to grow a little faster then the other. It is now an inch and a half longer then the other leg.
- I LOVE to travel. I have traveled a good portion of the United States as well as 13 other countries.
- Over the years, I have developed a hate for eggs. I cannot even clean dishes that eggs were cooked in. The smell makes me gag.
- I have lived in 6 states but I have moved 9 times.
- My career goal is too eventually have my own travel company.
- I love baking — In my professional cooking classes it was my speciality.
- I absolutely hate eye contact. Especially if it is for long periods of time, it makes me uncomfortable.
- I have an unhealthy corgi obsession. Honestly ask anyone.
- I recently learned I am related to the royal family in the United Kingdom. It is pretty far down the line, but it is still cool!
- When I was younger, I had the biggest crush on Dylan and Cole Sprouse..My best friend can attest to this.
- I have 8 tattoos and 9 piercings.
- In school science was my favorite subject and I wanted to be a Forensic Toxicologist. But sadly I had a hard time learning in huge college lectures.
- I collect Vinyl and it has become one of my favorite hobbies. There is something special about going into a record store, going through all the bins of different artist and finding something new to listen to.
- The Harry Potter series has changed my life. I could go into detail but I will save that for another time.
- In college I lost my love for photography, but I want to get back into it. I actually miss it a lot.
Now that you know a little about me, I would love to get to know you too! Tell me something about yourself in the comments below or let me know of any questions you would like me to answer.